Church of Saint Grato
Close to the hill named after Saint Columbanus - later renamed for its vineyards and white wine - lies the Church of Saint Grato. It was the presence of so many vineyards that led to the construction of a new building capable of providing a place for the local people of faith to worship.
During the summer of 1696, the people of Briga sent the religious authority a petition requesting authorization to construct a building that could serve religious functions and take as its patron saint Saint Grato, the saint of hail and storms. Inside the church, in fact, hangs a fresco that portrays the Saint. This fresco was created by the painter Gianoli from Valsesia in 1896.
Closed but open to visitors upon request.