Church of Saint Roch
The construction of the church dates back to around 1638, when it began to record every expense for what must have been the Church of Saints Roch and Sebastian, and after which it maintained only the name Roch.
In 1640 the church, not yet complete, was solemnly blessed; the diary of the priest Ardinici recounts its first celebration of mass on August 16, 1642. A depiction of Saint Roch hangs on the façade, while inside, on the altar, sits the painting of Saints Roch and Sebastian with the Virgin and her Son.
Closed but open to visitors upon request.